If you're looking for a new and interesting drink to serve your friends and entertain your guests, you've come to the right place. Maybe you're trying to figure out that perfect "green" cocktail to add to your menu for St. Patrick's Day. Instead of sipping on some of that watered-down beer with green food coloring, how about you try a matcha cocktail?
Using matcha as the base for your cocktail gives you all the nutritious benefits of green tea (more here), plus you'll be ingesting antioxidants and catechins that beer and other alcoholic drinks just don't have. Here's how to make an unforgettable Matcha Martini:
- 1 tsp of Tea with Tae Matcha
- ½ oz. White Crème de Cacao (non-alc substitute: 3 tbsp of chocolate syrup)
- ½ oz. of Triple Sec (non-alc substitute: Grenadine)
- ½ oz. of Midori (non-alc substitute: cantaloupe juice or puree)
- ½ oz. of Vodka (non-alc substitute: sparkling or plain water)
- Take a cocktail shaker, fill it with ice, add the above ingredients.
- Shake well and strain into a martini glass.